We are currently seeking a Senior Accountant to join our team.
Due to our continuous growth, we are seeking a detail-oriented social media manager who possesses an in-depth knowledge of sales, marketing & advertising for emerging brands.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy after conducting competitive research, platform determination, messaging and audience identification
- Plan, create, publish and share new content (including original text, images, video and code) on a daily basis that builds meaningful customer connections, increases brand awareness and encourages community members to engage with the brand
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop social media campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Monitor SEO and customer engagement and suggest content optimization
- Moderate user-generated content in line with the moderation policy
- Collaborate with sales, web design, web development, digital marketing, customer relations and product development teams
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and social media best practices to measure the success of every social media campaign, then use that information to refine future campaigns
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Bolster your network by interacting with industry professionals and influencers via social media
Starting salary is $50K + bonus + benefits